Sabado, Hulyo 16, 2016

My blog

Hello..what brings you here?? Is it your first time to visit my blog or are you are regular visitor? If it's your first time then I suppose you are here for a reason.. Nacurious ka kay Georgina noh?Yes? Well before anything else let me introduce my (true)self to you first. Mamaya na si Georgina!

I am Chelsy Gale S. Timbang, but you can call me Chie or Che..But in mcpe my friends call me Georg or Georgina. I am 11 years of old, I live in Mabalacat City, Pampanga. I am grade 6 pupil. My favorite things to do is play MCPE, cook anything. Actually I'm not dancing except when I'm alone (hahaha), I also do not sing much except when I'm alone again (lol)..

Let me introduce Georgina to you..

I am Georgina Hans, but I prefer to be called Georg or Georgina..She is friendly, talkative (kapag nasa mood lang ako talkative, and actually pati sa school talkative ako, binulgar ko sarili ko grabe!)..Now I will introduce to you my friends..Let's start with the girls.. Sorry I do not put their photos..


•This is Louizah Eldrine Razalan a.k.a _Melody_MCPE_, she is 12 years old lives in San Pablo, Laguna.

•She's Aliya Paulette Razalan a.k.a Lizzie_523, she is 10 years old. Louizah and Aliya are cousins..

Next is the boys...

•Next is Jose Cresnald Cosico a.k.a IAMUrf76, he is 11 years of old..He is Louizah's classmate..

Last but not the least..

•He's Angelo James Perez a.k.a DragonbotPlaysMC, he is 11 years of old lives in Lipa, Batangas..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento